The right candidate will have demonstrated experience with running high-performance
products as well as handling production deployment from development. You should be
proactive with a can-do-it attitude, be able to take ownership and learn quickly.
You will be managing a team of 3, and will be responsible for hands-on designing,
developing and owning multiple modules in our collection system.
● Ownership of our collection system’s technology & architecture. Designing and
developing technical projects, and leading the team’s technical strategy for our data
collection tech stack.
● Troubleshoot, monitor, test and maintain the core product software and databases to
ensure healthy optimization and functionality
● Oversee and own the professional and personal development of the team and
motivate them to excel and develop a sense of accountability
● Run bi-weekly sprints and manage quarterly planning
● Closely Collaborate with the product team
● Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle
● At least 5 years of software development/engineering experience
● At least 2 year experience of Python development
● At least 2 year experience of leading a team
● Experience working on high-scale, production-grade projects
● A people-oriented leader with strong soft skills, creative thinking, and great execution
skills who is capable of managing complex projects
● Demonstrable knowledge of technologies including: Linux, big data systems,
distributed applications, REST architecture and common developer tools (code
repositories, building tools, etc.)
● Extensive knowledge of the web, internet structure and understanding of data
● Experience with crawling technologies – Big advantage
What we offer:
● Our offices are a workplace that encourages an open culture. Everyone is a hands-on
contributor and feels comfortable sharing ideas and opinions. we do what we love,
and we love what we do
● Excellent conditions of employment and competitive salary
● Dynamic, fun working environment
Intrigued? Contact us today!