The Wix UX writing team.
As passionate advocates for our users, we create clear, transparent, eye-level copy that shapes how people experience our products. UX writers at Wix own the entire content process and collaborate closely with product managers, UX designers, developers and localization managers to create outstanding products. Guided by the Wix tone and voice, we craft compelling copy to get the right message across and help our users succeed.
The UX Writing Student Program is a 1 year minimum program designed to develop and grow exceptional UX writers. You’ll learn the fundamentals of UX writing, build relationships and contribute to impactful projects within a supportive framework and with 1:1 mentorship. We aim to build Wix’s next generation of outstanding UX writers from this small group of driven and talented communicators. We offer a 1 year program for students graduating in 2024, and extend it to 2 years for those graduating in 2025.
Program dates: July 30, 2023 – June 30, 2024/5
A student, with a mother-tongue level of English, and at least 1 year of studies remaining. You’re available July 30 – October 12 for a full time, 5 days / week UX Writing training bootcamp. Starting October 2023, you’re available for at least 20 hours / week, as a part-time UX Writer on one of our product teams.
You’re looking to explore your passion for writing and are eager to learn the inner workings of the UX world. You’re interested in tech, you have fantastic research skills, and you’re an excellent storyteller who can take complex concepts and make them clear and understandable. As a team player, you can give and take feedback constructively, you’re self-motivated and exceptional at task management. You also love a good challenge (or 3)!
As a UX student writer, you will:
- Learn the Wix UX writing methodology
- Conduct extensive product and user research
- Work alongside other writers from other areas of the company
- Improve your product thinking, UX skills and writing skills
- Be part of every stage of the content cycle – from brainstorming on initial wireframes to shipping content to production, collecting feedback and implementing improvements
- Collaborate with product managers, developers, UX designers, analysts and other stakeholders at Wix
- Juggle multiple projects at once while prioritizing your tasks and meeting tight deadlines
- Play a key role in the successful localization of our product for our global audience (21 languages and counting)
Please send your CV in English.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Wix was built around the idea that everyone has the right to be successful, online. This same vision defines us as an employer: creating a work environment where everyone is welcome, and anyone has the right to succeed.