The Israel Institute for Advanced Studies, at The Hebrew University of Jerusalem, is hiring an Administrative Assistant to the Coordinator of Advanced Schools & Conferences.
Assisting with ongoing communication with participants and speakers of conferences before, during, and after each conference, and completing tasks such as –
- Liaising with conference speakers: sending invitation letters, providing information and assistance.
- Liaising with conference participants: applications, handling any requests, providing information.
- Providing assistance during each conference: registration, answering general queries, and sending relevant updates.
- English language: native speaker level, strong writing skills
- Previous experience in an administrative role
- Can provide a high level of customer service
- Organized, hardworking and responsible
- Able to work afternoon and evening hours during conferences
The position is paid hourly (20-40 hours per week)
Please send your CV to: email@example.com