Playtika (NASDAQ: PLTK) is a mobile gaming entertainment and technology market leader with a portfolio of multiple game titles. Founded in 2010, Playtika was among the first to offer free-to-play social games on social networks and, shortly after, on mobile platforms. Headquartered in Herzliya, Israel, and guided by a mission to entertain the world through infinite ways to play, Playtika has offices worldwide and over 4,000 employees.
Playtika is looking for Game Economy Manager
Fully ownership in designing and building a free-to-play game economy, for different virtual products that the game offers, define different metrics that allow you to measure and keep improving.
understand how a game works and how different customers behave in it.
The challenges are to identify and develop the purchase drivers and challenges in the game economy context, create new segments on design, and optimize the pricing to improve the game performance.
Once the Feature is launched, you’re able to analyze the collected data and report which are the performing/underperforming aspects of the game economic model.
- Recommend rewards and monetization game features to create an economic system to fulfill player needs.
- Create new features that improve long-term player satisfaction, and provide more monetization opportunities.
- Design the economic systems to drive players to play and enhance their game experience.
- Manage the economy and pricing of virtual goods; balance between free content vs. paid currency in the game economy.
- Balance customer experience and revenue opportunity for in-game currency and virtual goods.
- Collaborate with product owners, marketing managers, UX/UI designers, analytics teams, data scientists, and development teams.
- Investigate different macroeconomy models for different segments of users.
- Build and analyze simulations and predictive models to proactively forecast the results of changes to content.
- Plan A/B testing plans and analyze their effectiveness.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, or a quantitative field.
- Enjoy working with numbers, formulas, data analysis, and excellent skills in Excel.
- A strong interest in gaming.
- An interest in mobile F2P games.
- Experience with data analysis.
- SQL\R knowledge – big advantage.
- Knowledge and experience with online/multi-player/social games or free-to-play – advantage.