Assistant Controller – OurCrowd
Want to be in the middle of the exciting Israeli startup ecosystem? We are looking for a responsible, independent professional Assistant Controller and a team player who can work in a fast-growing company who is able to deliver on strict timelines to join our finance team.
You will work with various cross-functional teams and own and drive projects to completion. OurCrowd is Israel's most active investor. Through our revolutionary investment platform, we give our investors access to some of the world's most exciting startups, from foodtech to agritech, mobility to digital health, and almost everywhere in between.
Full-time position – hybrid workstyle. Two days a week from the Jerusalem office
- Manage closings of investments and funds.
- Managing the preparation of the quarterly and annual closing financial statement process and consolidation of all subsidiaries according to US GAAP.
- Review the accuracy of financial data.
- Verify proper implementation of the company's processes and policies.
- Work with the external audit team during tax and year-end audits to ensure all financial information is properly supported.
- Prepare and analyze financial data and internal reports; monitor progress and changes.
- Prepare annual tax returns and statutory reports for subsidiaries.
- Ensure the company is following global tax regulations (VAT, US tax, sales tax, transfer pricing etc.)
- Manage the revenue recognition process.
- Undertake ad-hoc financial tasks and projects.
- Very responsible, diligent with an ability to work in a high-pressure environment.
- Team player with good interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical skills, detail-oriented, and able to multi-task and project manage, with the ability to work independently.
- CPA after internship (or equivalent).
- Knowledge and experience with US-GAAP.
- Advanced MS Office skills, especially Excel.
- Proficient in English and Hebrew.
- Salesforce and Priority experience – an advantage.
- Full-time position – hybrid workstyle. Two days a week from the Jerusalem office
Apply now: ourcrowd.2F.93F@applynow.io