Nonclinical DMPK Project Leader
מתאימה לבעלי דוקטורט ברוקחות, התמחות בפארמה קוקינטיקה
Primary purpose and function of this position:
The nonclinical DMPK Project Leader is responsible for nonclinical PK/ADME-related programs and activities in the frame of the nonclinical DMPK department. For the performance of PK and ADME studies for Global R&D projects and support of nonclinical and clinical PK/ADME and bioanalytical activities, as requested.
Major duties and responsibilities:
- Plan, design, and lead non-clinical ADME and PK drug development plans, as well as bioanalytical plans, for projects in Global R&D in close collaboration with other departments.
- Initiate, coordinate and lead the performance of bioanalytical, ADME, PK and PKPD, and PBPK modeling activities in according to the updated program and specific needs of the individual project at CRO and in-house.
- Calculates, analyzes, and predicts PK properties and implications of innovative as well as generic drugs: low molecular weight and biologics.
- Write DMPK sections of regulatory documents and company presentations
- Support nonclinical toxicology and pharmacology drug development programs, as well as clinical pharmacology.
- Report to relevant forums and managers on all above mentioned
- Ph.D. in Life Science
- Knowledge of pharmacokinetics
- Experience in drug research and development
- Good communication skills
- Good-spoken and excellent writing English
- Excellent ability to work as a part of a team as well as independently
- Creative mindset along with analytical skills
- Experience in bioinformatics, knowledge in bioanalysis, and experience in modeling- advantage
מייל לשליחת קורות חיים : Shirley.Zelikman@teva.