*The position is located in Jerusalem
In this position, you will be a part of Intel's Security Department working on processes and control in Intel's Command Center.
- The job includes being a part of a first-response team activated in emergency situations, handling of the building’s security apparatus
- The “Command Center” operates 24/7, has a young and friendly environment and provides great conditions, including becoming an Intel employee from the first day on the job, a gym, meals, transportation and much more for eligible candidates!
- The job includes management of the security formation and responsibility for areas relating both to routine and emergency.
- Work is in shifts and includes a wide range of challenges and areas of responsibility.
- We're constantly working on making a more connected and intelligent future, and we need your help. Change tomorrow. Start today.
Please be informed that Intel is proactively trying to find candidates for a Student position and that this position may not be available at this time.
- Students who are currently during their 1st or 2nd degree
- With at least 1.5 years till graduation
- Leadership skills alongside good teamwork abilities
- Paramedic/Medical education
- Training and command experience
Intel Product Assurance and Security (IPAS) is responsible for implementing and operationalizing proactive security and risk-prioritized measures for all of Intel's products. IPAS is also chartered with understanding the next generation of security threats and technologies, while guiding future research and architecture decisions to secure Intel's platforms while fostering a security first culture into Intel's product development and strategic practices.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
Position of Trust
N/AWork Model for this Role
This role will require an on-site presence.