We are seeking a Data and Technology Manager who would manage Hapoel’s tech stack and lead the data analytics lifecycle, including business system administration, data acquisition, data hygiene and completeness, reporting, predictive analytics, and business application. Additionally, the role will proactively find areas of opportunity to streamline internal processes, develop automation, and build scalable data solutions. A technical and analytical approach to problem solving and a critical thinking mindset will be key success factors for delivering unique and actionable business solutions. This position is a full-time job that requires working at the Jerusalem office and arena at least four days a week.
• Create the entire data analysis life cycle, from procuring and cleaning raw data to identifying key insights and creating interactive dashboards displaying those key insights.
• Design, engineer, and maintain analytical tools and models using statistical or data science approaches, and develop custom algorithms to create business solutions.
• Ensure data accuracy, completeness, and consistency by establishing and maintaining data governance policies and procedures.
• Build high-quality data visualizations, dashboards, and reports for organization-wide use.
• Present findings, actionable insights, and recommendations to all stakeholders, including executive management and department heads.
• Review current business operation processes to identify automation opportunities within the current data environment.
• Lead annual variable pricing strategy to maximize ticketing revenue opportunities and play a central role in ticket inventory management throughout the season, leveraging pricing and allocation across multiple products for best revenue outcomes.
• A bachelor's degree in mathematics, economics, computer science, sports management, or business is preferred.
• 2+ years of professional experience.
• Advanced SQL programming skills.
• Strong proficiency using data visualization tools; Tableau preferred.
• Data programming skills (Python).
• Experience with cloud computing systems such as AWS or Google Cloud.
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to details and accuracy; good data storyteller.
• Self-starter with the ability to work independently.
• Strong teamwork and relationship management skills and ability to work effectively with all personalities to support a strong, unified culture.
• Highly organized and detail-oriented with ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and meet quick deadlines.