Client Development Group is seeking a senior HW Frontend SOC Design and Integration student.
In this role, you will learn and take part in IPs integration into the most complex computing dies in the industry, set design standards of flows and methods, and take part in building extremely advanced processors.
In this position, you will be a member of the pre-silicon design team in Intel's Client Development Group – Designing the SOC of the best CPUs in the world.
Your responsibilities will include but won't be limited to:
- Work with the IP to define and implement the handshake between IP and SOC
- Generate micro-architecture and/or verification plan of flows in SoC and Work with architects and design engineers.
- Generate well-documented, power-efficient, and synthesis-friendly RTL
- Define and execute SOC Methodologies to optimize our SOC Execution.
- Debug, fix, and validate pre- and post-silicon sub-system logic issues and bugs- Be familiar with the Design environment, flow, tools, methodologies, and optimization methods.
- Registered student for BSC or MSC degree in Electrical Engineering / Computer Engineering
- 2 Full years till graduation.
- Availability for at least 25 weekly hours | ~3 working days (Hybrid)
- Highly motivated
- Excellent analysis and learning abilities
- Great interpersonal skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills